The City of South San Francisco is excited to embark on the next phase of the Measure W Community Civic Campus effort. This next phase recently kicked off with the Master Plan Validation and Concept Design Phase. As part of this phase, the City looks forward to a robust community engagement process that builds on previous Measure W efforts and asks questions like:
- How do you utilize the current Civic Facilities?
- How would you like to utilize the new Community Civic Campus? What kind of experiences would you like to have?
- What aspects of your culture do you hope are reflected in the new Community Civic Campus?
- What images / characteristics represent the appropriate feel of the new Community Civic Campus?
Below is the schedule of focus groups, committees, and council meetings / study sessions where SmithGroupJJR will be presenting and soliciting input.
- Parks & Recreation Commission (and Friends of Parks and Recreation) on 3/20/18, 7:00 p.m., MSB
- Library Board Meeting on 3/27/18, 6:00 p.m., Main Library Auditorium
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Committee on 4/4/18, 6:00 p.m., City Hall Upper Conference Room
- Measure W Citizens' Oversight Committee on 4/4/18, 6:30 p.m., Council Chambers, MSB
- Measure W Subcommittee on 4/9/18, 1:00 p.m., City Hall Upper Conference Room
- Friends of Library on 4/10/18, 6:00 p.m., Main Library Auditorium
- Cultural Arts Commission on 4/19/18, 6:30 p.m., Betty Weber Room, MSB
- City Council Study Session on 4/25/18, Council Chambers, MSB
- "Pop-up" event at Streets Alive! Parks Alive! on 5/5/18 at Orange Park
- Measure W Town Hall on 5/22/18, 6:30 p.m., Social Hall and Atrium, MSB
- City Council Study Session on 6/13/18, Council Chambers, MSB
Additional targeted outreach will occur via a series of thematic focus group meetings on 4/3 and 4/4/18. Exact time and location of these meetings TBD. For additional information, please contact:
Please check back regularly as we will continue to update this webpage with additional information and ways to engage throughout the process.